Reporting into the Director of Growth, this role will be instrumental in telling our story to the outside world. ACNE London has, for too long, hid its light under a bushel and we have much to be proud of. This role will reshape our website, our social channels and our wider story in the market, by sharing our great work, our great people and our great story.
What are the main responsibilities?
• Using their connections with industry media to showcase our breaking creative work and successes
• Using their connections with industry media to talk about our key people, the expertise they have and their thought leadership
• In line with our new, evolved narrative and ambition, enhance our website, keeping it up to date with key work, people and successes
• Use our social channels (LinkedIn, Instagram etc.) to showcase our work and story, and successes
What are the skills we want?
• Well organised and efficient
• Excellent industry media and client contacts
• Excellent press release copywriting
• Ability to take our work, key people and successes and place stories and news
• Collaborative and team focused
The kind of person we’re looking for
• Someone who is excited to be part of a fledgling and growing company, who can embrace change and creativity, as a whole part of the customer journey
• Good communication skills; flexible to different ways of working with consultants, as well as clients
At ACNE and Deloitte
As ACNE grows, we are committed to doing so diversely. Today, ACNE London is 50/50 on gender and focused on hiring ethnic minority groups and creating even more inclusive access for talent.
We also use our voice and talent to create cultural impact on this issue.
Diversify your feed
We are also committed to flexible ways of working and open to applicants with needs to work flexibly.
Please email your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ACNE is a creative consultancy powered by Deloitte. Combining data, tech and business knowledge from Deloitte and the creativity of ACNE to create transformational ideas that make real business and societal impact. We do this through brand transformation, as well as digital and social content.
This is an exciting time to join the team as we grow.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a hybrid agency and production company producer with 5+ years experience – someone who is as familiar working with creative teams and brands directly as they are with ‘crewing up’ and running a shoot in-house.
The right candidate will be experienced in producing advertising, social, branded and editorial content, with a black book of go-to directors and production partners at their disposal.
We’re looking for someone well-versed in producing live action, branded docs, motion graphics, animation and photography, and who can work with any kind of budget and timeframe.
The ideal candidate will be agile, quick-thinking, confident and unfazed by challenging briefs, budgets and schedules – someone who is always positive, solutions-oriented and nice to work with.
– Responsible for scoping and budgeting productions from brief through to post production and final delivery.
– Produce master assets (Live action, motion graphics, animation and stills).
– Work closely with Account Directors keeping strong channels of communication across production and communicate clear and regular updates of progress to the team and stakeholders.
– Responsible for the overall quality of productions, balancing budget, time and resources to maximise production value.
– Oversee the schedule and ensure deadlines are met. To address, revise and escalate where this is not possible.
– Help identify new directorial and production talent to add to our creator network
– Working closely with the Executive Producer to ensure efficient and prompt cost reporting on productions, including project wraps
Please email your cover letter, CV and examples of your favourite pieces of work to