ACNE is a creative consultancy powered by Deloitte. Combining data, tech and business knowledge from Deloitte and the creativity of ACNE to create transformational ideas that make real business and societal impact. We do this through brand transformation, as well as digital and social content.
This is an exciting time to join the team as we grow.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a hybrid agency and production company producer with 5+ years experience – someone who is as familiar working with creative teams and brands directly as they are with ‘crewing up’ and running a shoot in-house.
The right candidate will be experienced in producing advertising, social, branded and editorial content, with a black book of go-to directors and production partners at their disposal.
We’re looking for someone well-versed in producing live action, branded docs, motion graphics, animation and photography, and who can work with any kind of budget and timeframe.
The ideal candidate will be agile, quick-thinking, confident and unfazed by challenging briefs, budgets and schedules – someone who is always positive, solutions-oriented and nice to work with.
– Responsible for scoping and budgeting productions from brief through to post production and final delivery.
– Produce master assets (Live action, motion graphics, animation and stills).
– Work closely with Account Directors keeping strong channels of communication across production and communicate clear and regular updates of progress to the team and stakeholders.
– Responsible for the overall quality of productions, balancing budget, time and resources to maximise production value.
– Oversee the schedule and ensure deadlines are met. To address, revise and escalate where this is not possible.
– Help identify new directorial and production talent to add to our creator network
– Working closely with the Executive Producer to ensure efficient and prompt cost reporting on productions, including project wraps
Please email your cover letter, CV and examples of your favourite pieces of work to